Fitness is a state of being in good physical condition,and is different for everyone.Fitness for the average person might be the ability to perform functional activities required in his or her daily routine.For example,if you’r functionally fit,you can carry a bag of groceries without strain. You can bend down to pick up laundry
from the floor without injuring your back or even perform regular exercise. It is the condition of being physically fit and healthy and involves attributes that include, but are not limited to mental acuity, cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, body composition, and flexibility. It can also be defined as the state of being physically fit and healthy.
Types of fitness:
We can divide fitness into 5 main components ie, body composition,flexibility,muscular strength,muscular endurance and cardiovascular endurance.
- Body Composition – It is the bones,muscles and fat in one’s body(we have seen many people of different body mass or we can say shape).
- Flexibility – It can be defined as the range of motion possible at a body(we have seen fat people can’t able to touch their feet properly).
- Muscular strength – It is simply the ability of muscle to exert force(depends how much we can exert the weight).
- Muscular endurance – It depends on the person’s ability to perform workout without fatigue(varies person to person).
- Cardiovascular Endurance – It relates to the ability of the circulatory and respiratory systems to supply oxygen to the body during sustained physical activity.
How to remain fit?
Many people think that the person’s physical health is all. But it comprises of encompasses the entire mind and body. Making fitness a priority like going to the gym, playing with the kids, playing a recreational sport, or even gardening in your own yard are all a part of staying active and involving fitness in your life. Your fitness level is a balance of your body’s ability to perform physically. Your mind ‘s ability to actively focus and think about the important aspects of life. And spirit’s ability to seek an ever improving lifestyle beyond your current state of being.
Physically fitness is fitnss of the body. A physically fit body has a strong core,great posture and little to no kinks in the kinetic chain.The kinetic chain consists of the muscular system,skeleton system and the nervous system.A physically fit body can endure the normal rigors of life such as bending,walking,standing and siting.
So, concluding. Physical fitness comprises two related concepts :-
- General fitness(a state of health and well-being), and
- Specific fitness(a task oriented definition based on the ability to perform specific aspects of sports or occupations).
So, ending it.
Being physically fit and healthy involves having a fit:
For more information contact with us.