As a Blogger, you all are aware that how big role the plugins play in building your blog. Everyone has his different point of view so they are many types of plugins suitable for different sorts of Bloggers. Some use plugins to help them in SEO. Some use them to connect socially. While some use them to make their task easier. Today, in this blog, I have some must have WordPress plugins for you to grow your blog. And I am confident enough to say that they will definitely help you in managing your blog. It does not matter if you are a beginner or a master in Blogging.
If you find suitable plugins for your blog then, they may help you in many ways :
- Your site management become easier.
- You can redirect your readers you connect with you in other social platforms.
- You can find mistakes in your blog, if any.
- Your precious time can save.
All the above mentioned things can happen by using the appropriate plugins for your blog. But, if you sit to add plugins for your Blog then, you will spend the whole day but not be able to conclude which is the right plugin for your blog. Let’s make your work easier. Here is the list of topmost used Plugins, verified and used by the top Bloggers around the world. You can find some of them for you from here.
Must have WordPress Plugins for Blog
1. Plugin for Site maintenance
- JetPack : Whenever it comes to check the analytics of your blog, this Plugin is the first choice of Bloggers. This plugin provides you all the necessary features required to maintain your blog. If you are a beginner, then this will be beneficial for you. You can check here your site security, website performance and your traffic report.
2. Plugins for SEO
- All In One SEO pack : This plugin is the leading plugin to help you in doing SEO for your blog. You can install it and activate it to get its benefit.
- Yoast SEO : This plugin is also for the SEO of your blog. You can choose any of these two plugins for your blog.
- Google XML sitemaps : This plugin helps your blog pages to be indexed in the search results or to be accessed by the web crawlers.
3. Plugins for Social Networking
- Ultimate Social Media Icons : It provides direct sharing option of your articles. This plugin is always seen at the right side of your posts and helps in sharing your content in different social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Mashshare : This plugin focuses on different articles one at a time and allows the readers to share your article at different social media platforms.
4. Plugin for anti-spamming
- Akismet : It is one of the plugin developed by WordPress and is basically used to prevent the blog from spam comment. You can check the suspicious links and remove them from your blog.
5. Plugin for Subscription
- Mailchimp for WP : This plugin is really helpful for beginners to gain some traffic via subscription letter. You can add an option to subscribe to your blog and anyone who likes your blog can subscribe it and get the information about your latest articles. It is for free up to 2000 subscribers but you can buy the pro pack and get further benefits.
Note : All the above mentioned plugins are free of cost.
So, these are the must have WordPress Plugins. You can try them today and can see the difference in your blog.
If you like this article, please share it and feel free to comment. I hope this will help you in growing your blog. You can find our other articles here.
Thanks for reading!!!