We all know how important is our article for us. For the Bloggers, their article matters the most for them. After all it is written with great efforts and after giving a lot of time in it. But, if there is even a minute mistake or problem in it, the article is considered a loss. So, in this article I have brought for you some things to do before publishing your article. I am sure that working with these will help your article to look more beautiful and free from any fault.
Things to do before Publishing your article
Only a Blogger can know the worth of words and the time it takes to write an article. Here are some things to do before Publishing your article.
- Proofreading : In the haste of writing more or due to the lack of time, whatever it is, we do certain mistakes like ‘bloging’ instead of ‘blogging’. Or sometimes repetition of words also occur. These general can be solved by Proofreading of your article. You can Proofread it manually by yourself or there are also some tools for it. You can try them too.
- Using Exact Images : Sometimes it is seen that the author is talking about ‘top camera phones in world’ and using the image of camera or any other gadgets with it. This provides a bad impression in the readers’ mind. You should make sure that the images you are using are in accordance to the article or not.
- Recheck your article : After you have completed your article, do not immediately go for publish. Take your time. After all it’s your article. You should check it again and again for any sort of mistake. If possible, ask your friend to do so.
- Use attractive title and headings : You have heard many times that ‘the first impression is the last impression’. So, be cautious about the use of attractive and to-the-point titles. Also, try to make your paragraphs short within proper headings. By doing so, the readers do not get bored.
- Use of Meta tags, Meta description and Meta Keywords : After writing the article, you have to do a little work on the SEO of the article. You should write proper Meta tags, Meta description and Meta Keywords for your article. Your tags and keywords should be according to your article.
These are some points or things to do before publishing your article. This will help your article to look more decent and eye-catching.
That’s all about this article. I hope you like this article. If you have any other points which you think can take a place here, then please mention them below in the comment section. You can check our other articles here.
Thanks for reading!!!